Saturday, October 1, 2011

Studying

Studying for school as a 31 year old single mom is so different than it was at 19 and no kids. I know that is totally shocking you right now. But seriously, I have completed my first week of school and can honestly tell you I love it. Even the challenging things.

And let me tell you, the challenging stuff is not what I expected it to be. I was sure my history class would be my downfall but this week my music class has been trying for me. I am holding out hope that the next few weeks will be less confusing.

I'm challenged by the material, confused by it, pretty much exhausted by the end of the day when I get to work on my school stuff, but it's all worth it. When I was stressing about it all this week I asked for prayer and prayed myself. I just wanted peace in my decision and boldness to speak up in class. I asked and I received both. God is so good. I was reminded that going to school is a blessing and God has guided me every step of the way. I'm not worried anymore. I'm going to do my best and practice taking risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment