Monday, January 30, 2012

Steps

I'm making some changes in my life and the lives of my kids. We need to establish roots in our community and form friendships here. This is where I want to raise my kids and it's important to me that they have full lives and know they are part of this community. Getting to that means changing churches from one I have loved but is too far to really access often. It means taking steps to meet people and find friends in our own town, both for my kids and myself. Getting to this jumping off point took a lot of prayer and thought and some council with my parents. I am so encouraged by what lies ahead of us and the people we will meet. I am thankful, today, for always having the ability to reach out and expand our lives in many different areas. 2012 is going to be a blessed year!

No comments:

Post a Comment