Monday, March 5, 2012

A week

One week since I posted last. Well, 6 days. Things got slightly crazy here and blogging went out the window. My Claire bear has been sick with some yucky flu bug. Before that we had a million things going on and places to be. I have another busy week this week, but hopefully not as crazy!
So, 6 things to be thankful for. And these are not in any particular order.
I am thankful for a good nights sleep when your kid is sick. It makes a world of difference for you and them.
I am thankful for my job. I enjoy most of the people I work with and I love the kids.
I am thankful for peace that only comes from God's guidance and love.
I am thankful for this quarter of my school being close to over. :) I have realized I don't do well in classes I need to analyze things or read between the lines and dig deeper for meanings behind things. I am a facts type of girl. Black or white, I just want to know which one.
I am thankful for chocolate milk. A few days this past week, I had to run to the store before heading home and I enjoyed some "Dairygold Old Fashioned Chocolate milk" and it's my favorite. Yay for a 15 minute commute and time to enjoy chocolate milk without the kids asking for sips or their own jug of it. :)
I am thankful for school hot lunches. I have been forcng Zane to try hot lunch a couple times a week to get him out of his little fear box of getting lunch at school. He has done well and is starting to enjoy getting it now. And he is trying new foods and liking them, which makes me super happy!
Woo! I did it! It's really not hard to find something to be thankful for at any given time though. Now I think it's time for me to catch up on some of my Bible yearly reading plan. Yep, got behind there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment