Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend

Our weekend has been so nice! Last time I posted I was thankful for all of us being healthy but the next morning Zane was still sick/sick again. He had to miss a fourth day of school and a birthday party but he did ok. He has been fine since Friday evening now and I am so glad! So I am again thankful for restored health in all of us.
I'm also thankful for the beautiful sunny weather we had on Saturday that allowed us to have a lot of outside play time. Bikes and scooters were ridden, papa's new riding mower and trailer were broken in, bug boxes were filled with grass, dirt and rocks in anticipation of finding bugs to inhabit them, and bubbles were blown.
The outside time is something else I am thankful for. Mostly because for the first time in the past year and a half, the kids actually played outside alone. They have always been too scared to be outside without one of us out with them. All this weekend they have played outside alone and survived it!! I couldn't be happier or more proud of them for overcoming that fear. Here are some pictures from their outside time this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment