Monday, April 16, 2012

Hospital

Last night I spent about five hours in the ER following chest pains, numbness, shortness of breath and fast/heavy heart rate. Good news is it wasn't stress induced or my thyroid. It wasn't a heart attack even though my cardiac enzymes were elevated. They aren't exactly sure what brought this on but gave me some leads to follow up on with my regular doctor.
So tonight I am thankful I was in good hands while in the ER. I'm thankful my parents came back early so one could take me up and one could stay with my kids. I'm also thankful that God is the ultimate healer and comforter. I was so completely covered in prayer and I know that's why I was able to remain calm (except when I got my iv in) and just go with the flow. I'm thankful I have so many people in my life who would pray for me and intercede for me. I am so blessed!
I'm going to go see my doctor tomorrow morning to see about starting some testing for the causes of this incident and one like it almost a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment