Thursday, June 21, 2012

Blur

Supposedly it's summer vacation. I'm still so busy that I haven't had time to enjoy the vacation part of this whole deal. Maybe next week.
Tonight I am thankful for friends to text with when I crave "company". It's nice to have people to talk to, even of it is just about what you're eating after a stressful day. LOL
I'm also thankful for some great weather this week. We have all gotten the chance to be outside more and it's been so nice. The kids are loving all the outdoor time and space they have now. It's also wearing them out and they are sleeping in later each day...bonus!
Sleep. I'm thankful for a good nights sleep...on my new ginormous and extremely comfortable bed!! I haven't woken up with any body aches or pain all week since I got this new bed. It's awesome! No pain makes me a happy person which makes me a happy mom and that makes my kids happy. :) It's a wonderful chain to be part of.

1 comment: