Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Colds

Colds suck. Me and both kiddos have a head cold. It's nothing serious just annoying! This week is a busy week for us but I'm thankful for the downtime and the rest I have been getting. I'm ready for some slower paced days...only about 5 weeks left of school now!
Tonight we had our end of the year Awana Award ceremony at church and it was a fun celebration. I'm so proud of all the kids we had this year. They all did such an awesome job memorizing books and verses and participating in games. I'm so proud of Zane, he finished his book and got several awards for attendance in Sunday School, uniform, etc. he worked so hard this year and it showed! And my little Claire, she got a certificate for participating. Next year she will understand better about memorizing scripture verses and such. I'm do thankful we live in a community that offers the Awana program. I loved it when I was younger and I love that my kids enjoy it and can't wait to go. It's such a good foundation for them and I'm excited to see what the coming years hold for us all. It was fun to help out this year, I really enjoyed working with the first graders and can't wait for another year with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment